Kaiser - DigiGlide Portable Hand CPM
- Portable and lightweight
- Simple to apply by the patient and very comfortable to wear
- Easy for patient to duplicate application with each use
- Full ROM of all digits
- Pause feature allows for static end range stretch
- Easy to isolate specific digits
- ROM: 21° hyperextension to 340° flexion (full composite fist)
- Flexor and extensor tenolysis
- Aponeurectomies for Dupuytrens disease
- Metacarpophangeal arthrolysis
- Prosthetic replacement of the MCP, PIP and DIP joints
- Rheumatoidal/neurological or after-burn stiffness
- Capsulotomies, arthrolysis and tenolysis for post-traumatic stiffness of MCP, PIP and DIP joints
Accessories Needed for this Product
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Kaiser DigiGlide Portable Hand CPM!"