Bledsoe - Arc 2.0
Our signature aluminum waistband is moldable to each patient's unique torso shape and prevents anterior brace migration that is common with most pillows. Our newest member of the ARC family, the ARC 2.0, now features 2.0 Material for maximum breathability and patient comfort.
- Universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace - right or left, football player or gymnast
- Unique pistol grip adjust with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling
- Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation
- One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication
- Cold therapy cutout in the sling
- For non-surgical or post-operative support and immobilization of the injured shoulder when varying degrees of internal rotation, external rotation and abduction are required.
- Positions include gunslinger, neutral plane, external rotation and statue of liberty.