Artromot - E2 Elbow CPM
- Fully synchronized motors allow treatment parameters to be customized to meet patient's specific therapy protocols
- Easy-to-use hand control for storing treatment data on memory chipcard
- Independent control of ROM parameters for Flexion/Extension with or without Pronation/Supination
- True physiological movements with the greatest ROM
- Free-floating handpiece allows for proper tracking throughout full ROM without jamming/distraction of elbow joint
- Anatomically correct adjustment.
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Extension/Flexion: -5 - 140°
- Pronation/Supination: -90 - 90°
- Elbow release or debridement
- Removal/resection of heterotopic ossification
- Stabilized fractures of the elbow
- Elbow arthroplasty
Accessories Needed for this Product
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Artromot E2 Elbow CPM!"