Hope Orthopaedic - Centron Hip™
The Centron™ Hip (formerly the HippO) is a lightweight, low-profile hip abduction orthosis that resists rotation. It can be ordered as a complete brace or as component. The universal design (left/right, male/female) reduces the cost to maintain a complete inventory of pelvic girdles, thigh cuffs, hip joints and bars. The innovative components are interchangeable and adjustable, replicating a custom-molded fit at a fraction of the cost.
- Universal Design
- Fits both male and female
- Reduces inventory
- Aerospace Quality Aluminum Hip Joint
- Easy to set and lock range-of-motion stops
- Anatomically Molded
- Comfortable pelvic girdle & thigh cuff
- Resistance to hip rotation
- Multiple Bar Length Options
- Custom fit to most patients
- Post-surgical stabilization
- Hip dislocation
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.