BioMed - Electromesh Conductive Garments
- Takes the place of traditional adhesive electrodes
- Can be added to existing garments or bracing; attach with Velcro
- Woven with silver thread to provide even stimulation to the entire covered area
- Permits easy lead wire connections to "hard to reach" areas such as upper and lower back
- Reusable and hand washable
- For patients suffering from arthritis, neuropathy, carpel tunnel, tennis elbow, ACL injuries, low back pain and other conditions. Great for patients with skin too sensitive for traditional electrodes.
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the BioMed Electromesh Conductive Garments!"