Artromot - K4 Knee CPM
- True anatomical hip axis providing a precise knee and hip motion
- Handheld programming of device parameters, ie: extension, flexion, pause, force and speed
- Four hidden programming features: Warm-up, Patient run time, Device run time, Full speed and motion
- Wide, deep leg orthosis to accommodate larger patients
- Wide, stable skid resistant base
- "Grab-easy" base design for easy lifting, transporting and storage
- Knee Flexion: 125°
- Knee Extension: -10°
- Articular Cartilage: Following microfracture, OATS, and mosaicplasty procedures
- ACL: To reduce inflammation, pain, swelling, and stiffness following ACL reconstruction
- TKA: To reduce pain and swelling, accelerate rehabilitation, improve compliance, and lead to fewer complications and the potential for additional surgical intervention with procedures such as manipulations and debridements of stiff joints
Accessories Needed for this Product
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Artromot K4 Knee CPM!"