Bledsoe - Legacy Thruster
- Low-profile frame
- Dial allows incremental force adjustments
- Hinge is on involved side of knee, pulling vs. pushing to relieve joint pain
- Distal calf section flexes with the muscles of the leg
- Up to 22 degrees of correction can be applied
- For moderate to severe OA patients who require the brace for all-day use
- Not for patients with combined instabilities
- OK for moderate activities like walking, golf, tennis, bicycling, etc.
- Not OK for high-intensity sports like football, basketball, skiing, etc.
- Addresses OA conditions only, not associated with ligamentous instability
- Recommended for moderate activities such as walking, golf, tennis, bicycling, etc.
- Not recommended for high-intensity sports such as football, basketball, skiing, etc.
Off the Shelf or Custom
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Bledsoe Legacy Thruster!"