Chattanooga - Optiflex 3 Knee CPM
- Progressive ROM-Eliminates time consuming adjustments by automatically increasing daily ROM
- Oscillation Zone TM -Allows more time spent in the "active" or "working" ROM
- Fast Back TM -Accelerates through non-working ROM while knee spends more time in "active" ROM
- Comfort Zone TM -Addresses patient pain threshold by providing therapy at a reduced flexion angle limit
- Force Reversal safety feature allows therapist to safely set the amount of passive force without causing unnecessary post-surgical pain or damage
- Ultra wide carriage
- Universal Left/Right design
- Patient compliance/usage meter
- Knee Flexion: 120°
- Knee Extension: -10°
- Articular Cartilage: Following microfracture, OATS, and mosaicplasty procedures
- ACL: To reduce inflammation, pain, swelling, and stiffness following ACL reconstruction
- TKA: To reduce pain and swelling, accelerate rehabilitation, improve compliance, and lead to fewer complications and the potential for additional surgical intervention with procedures such as manipulations and debridements of stiff joints
Accessories Needed for this Product
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Chattanooga Optiflex 3 Knee CPM!"