Optiflex - K1 Knee CPM
- Anatomically correct set-up
- Physiological movements
- Programming unit for precise adjustment of patient-specific therapy parameters
- Symbols for easy operation of the programming unit
- Can be used on either side of patient and requires no configuration change
- Simple, digital control pendant design makes programming easy for patients and clinicians
- Knee Flexion: 120°
- Knee Extension: -10°
- Articular Cartilage: Following microfracture, OATS, and mosaicplasty procedures
- ACL: To reduce inflammation, pain, swelling, and stiffness following ACL reconstruction
- TKA: To reduce pain and swelling, accelerate rehabilitation, improve compliance, and lead to fewer complications and the potential for additional surgical intervention with procedures such as manipulations and debridements of stiff joints
Accessories Needed for this Product
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Optiflex K1 Knee CPM!"