Bledsoe - Philippon Hip Brace
- Designed to allow controlled hip flexion in 15 increments from -30 to 105 following hip arthroscopy, or can be locked in any position from -30 to 60
- Can be applied in less than 3 minutes
- Features easily formable aluminum shells with double-thick ultra breathable foam padding
- Three simple straps hold it securely affixed to the patient's hip and leg
- Available in left and right in both regular and short sizes
- Universal brace circumference
- Post-operative or post-injury use for limited ROM control of hip flexion/extension
- Limited abduction and adduction of the hip joint following total hip revisions, arthroscopic hip repairs or other hip joint surgeries, injuries or problems
- Controlling fractures of the femur or pelvis
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Bledsoe Philippon Hip Brace!"