Lantz Medical - Stat-A-Dyne® Elbow
- Adjustable carry-angle to accommodate elbow reconstruction post-comminution
- Static and/or dynamic tissue elongation therapy in one ROM product
- Custom cuffs for maximum soft tissue capture facilitation terminal End ROM
- Dynamic Mode (LLPS) may be used to address soft to moderate end feels during long rest periods
- Static-Progressive Mode (SPS) may be used to address moderate to hard end feels utilizing shorter wear times
For treatment of joint stiffness and established soft tissue contractures
Elbow Informational Video
Elbow Fitting Instructions
J.I.M. Medical is an exclusive distributor for Lantz Medical products in Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Availability of these products outside of these areas may be restricted.
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Lantz Medical Stat-A-Dyne® Elbow!"