Lantz Medical - Stat-A-Dyne® ESP
- Independent hinges for elbow flexion/extension and pronation/supination
- Infinite ROM and 3/4 radial based forearm cuff assures anatomically correct rotation
- Static and/or dynamic tissue elongation therapy in one ROM Product
- Custom cuffs for maximum soft tissue capture facilitating terminal End ROM
- Dynamic Mode (LLPS) may be used to address soft to moderate end feels during long rest periods
- Static-Progressive Mode (SPS) may be used to address moderate to hard end feels utilizing shorter wear times
Distal biceps rupture, UCL repair, Lateral UCL Repair, Complex elbow fractures, and static/dynamic combination therapy.
ESP Informational Video
ESP Fitting Instructions
J.I.M. Medical is an exclusive distributor for Lantz Medical products in Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Availability of these products outside of these areas may be restricted.
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.