Kinetec - 8091 Portable Hand CPM
- Incorporates an aluma-foam splint that cuts set-up time dramatically
- New design features a bilateral splint for a fit and comfort level that is much improved
- Extremely lightweight and easy to operate
- Anatomically shaped drive bar, lower motor mount and dorsal positioning provide versatile and comfortable patient therapy
- Includes intrinsic minus and intrinsic plus accessories
- Digital control pendant for simplified programming of PROM parameters
- Force reversal mode allows for automatic increase of PROM to patient tolerance
- ROM: 15° hyperextension to 270° flexion (full fist)
- Intrinsic + : 0° extension-90°flexion
- Intrinsic - : 0° extension-180° flexion
- DIP: 0° - 70°
- Flexor and extensor tenolysis
- Aponeurectomies for Dupuytrens disease
- Metacarpophangeal arthrolysis
- Prosthetic replacement of the MCP, PIP and DIP joints
- Rheumatoidal/neurological or after-burn stiffness
- Capsulotomies, arthrolysis and tenolysis for post-traumatic stiffness of MCP, PIP and DIP joints
Accessories Needed for this Product
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Kinetec 8091 Portable Hand CPM!"