Kinetec - Maestra Hand/Wrist CPM
- Patented drive mechanism allows continuous motion that matches the natural physiological spiral of flexion
- Lightweight and easily transportable
- Variable speed control
- Variable range of motion
- Pivoting palm support for increased comfort
- Numerous attachments allow wide variety of applications
- Digital control pendant for simplified programming of PROM parameters
- ROM Fingers: 45° hyperextension, 270° flexion (full fist)
- Thumb: Full opposition
- Wrist: 55° flexion-90° extension, 90°pronation-90°supination, Full ab/adduction
- Intrinsic + : 0° extension-90°flexion
- Intrinsic - : 0° extension-180° flexion
- DIP: 0° - 70°
- Flexor and extensor tenolysis
- Aponeurectomies for Dupuytrens disease
- Metacarpophangeal arthrolysis
- Prosthetic replacement of the MCP, PIP and DIP joints
- Rheumatoidal/neurological or after-burn stiffness
- Capsulotomies, arthrolysis and tenolysis for post-traumatic stiffness of MCP, PIP and DIP joints
Accessories Needed for this Product
Purchasing with your insurance is easy.
We have phone support staff available during regular business hours to take your order with little or no waiting.
"I'd like the Kinetec Maestra Hand/Wrist CPM!"